It’s important to Direct Denture Care to help our customers retain their privacy.
Your privacy is important to you and to us. We will protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Direct Denture Care follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for data protection and customer privacy.
- We won’t sell or give away your name, phone no. address (mail or email) or any other information to anyone.
- We will use security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
Direct Denture Care has taken strong measures to protect the security of personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under special circumstances.
Direct Denture Care will disclose your personal information without notice only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Direct Denture Care or the site
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Direct Denture Care
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Direct Denture Care its websites, or the public.