9AM to 4.30PM - Monday to Friday
Direct Denture Care has teamed up with ZipMoney to give you the opportunity to pay for your dental services with flexible payments plans!
zipMoney is a secure, simple and convenient way for users to manage and control the cost of their healthcare. It allows users to secure the dental care that they need straight away where they can buy now and pay later with a flexible interest-free payment plan.
How zipMoney works:
1. Open an account in minutes by completing a simple online application.
2. Contact us at Direct Denture Care to authorise your payment.
3. zipMoney pays Direct Denture Care on your behalf – today!
4. Pay your zipMoney monthly payments.
Benefits of zipMoney
With zipMoney you can purchase your healthcare needs today and pay nothing upfront so you can be assured that no matter your health concern, you can receive the care you need at any time.
With zipMoney you can simply split up the cost of your health care treatments from Direct Denture Care over time.
– You can apply for an account in a fast and easy 3 minute mobile application from the Direct Denture Care office for a zipMoney line of credit and be covered for any out of pocket treatment cost.
– You will be able to receive up to 12 months interest free from each invoice from Direct Denture Care.
– It is simple to use! The invoice is simply sent to your digital wallet from your smartphone to confirm the payment with us.
– There is no deposit that is required. Once you have applied for an account, the full cost of the treatment will be covered and all of the unused funds in your account can be used as health care credit for any future medical care.
– zipMoney is a secure and easy system to use!
Who can apply?
– You must be 18 years of age.
– You must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident.
– Must be employed in some capacity.
How can I apply?
You can simply and quickly complete the easy 3 minute application. Once you have been approved, you can start using the system to pay for your health care treatments with no upfront payments.
Is there anything else I should know?
Although zipMoney allows you to purchase and receive your health care treatment today with their interest free plan with no upfront fees, it is still a loan that must be paid back and failure to do so may affect your future credit rating.
The zipMoney payment plan is interest free for up to 12 months, however, it is important to be wise that interest will incur on payments after this interest free period.
In your digital wallet you are able to view your account where you can check how long it is estimated that it will take for you to repay your loan and change your payment schedule at any time.
What are the fees?
There is absolutely no deposit required to start using zipMoney.
There is often a once-off establishment fee that is required, however, this is simply added to your interest free balance.
There are minimum monthly payments that you are required to pay in order to continue to use zipMoney, according to your contract.
zipMoney has an interest-free time period of 12 months. After time, you will be charged the annual interest percentage rate.
A small monthly admin fee of $4.95 is charged to your account but only if there is a balance owing to your account.
Available to approved applicants only. Minimum monthly repayments are required, see your contract for details. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will not pay out the purchase within the interest free period. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period will be charged interest at the standard annual percentage rate, currently 19.9%. A one off establishment fee applies, see your contract for details. A Monthly Account Service Fee of $4.95 (when balance owing) apply. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. Credit provided by zipMoney Payments Pty Ltd (ABN 58 164 440 993, Australian Credit Licence Number 441878). Visit wwww.zipMoney.com.au to find out more.